Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blogmania Sponsor - CCARIA Jewelry

I am so excited about Blogmania, do you realize it's just right around the corner?!  Man do I have some amazing prizes lined up for you lucky readers!  Over the next few weeks I will be highlighting my sponsors and their products just to tease you a little of what's to come!  I hope you show them some love and support as they are really hooking you up!



Let's give a big TEXAS Monkey welcome to Cari of CCARIA Jewelry!  Cari started making jewelry as a hobby because she needed something she could do to unwind. Next thing she knew she was overrun with pieces. She was giving them to friends and family to get their reactions and everyone told her that they were wonderful and that she should start selling them. Years later, she still enjoys making pieces for friends and family, they are often her best advertisers! But nothing is more thrilling to her than to be out in public somewhere and seeing a piece of her own jewelry on a total stranger. It's so rewarding!

Please tell us all a little bit about yourself and your store, Cari.


What Kinds of products do you offer?

CCARIA jewelry consists of one-of-a-kind earrings, necklaces and bracelets. (I will replicate a piece if requested, but mainly do one-of-a-kind items) I also have a section of Awareness jewelry for both Breast Cancer Awareness, my mother died of breast cancer, (proceeds go to the American Cancer Society or Susan Komen Fund) and Diabetes Awareness (my son has Type 1 Diabetes and all proceeds go to JDRF). I really enjoy using natural stones, like freshwater pearls, jasper, quartz, agate and more. But I also like using beautiful colors of Czech pressed glass.


Describe your typical client?

I'm not sure I have a typical client. I think it’s anywhere from the girly girl that likes big bright and bold pieces, to someone that just likes something simple. I try to make a wide range of pieces for everyone's style, from beaded necklaces and bracelets to sterling silver and antiqued brass. I love doing custom orders too, and I think people really enjoy getting a piece made exactly the way they want it and they know that no one else has it.


How long have you been in business?

I have been making jewelry as a hobby for a while but it became a “business” in August 09. I still consider it my hobby, as I enjoy every minute of it, and do it in my free time.


What sets your business apart from other's in your niche?

Honestly I'm not sure. But what I think sets my business apart is that I try to always use natural stones, I offer low and competitive prices and I always provide excellent customer service.


What is your most popular product?

Since I don't make duplicate pieces, I would have to say that overall necklaces in general seem to be the hot item. Freshwater pearls are also very popular, especially in bold bright colors.


What inspires you?

I actually get my inspiration from colors. No matter where I am I notice other people’s clothing and the jewelry they are wearing and then I start working on different pieces in my mind based on the colors around me. Sometimes I just feel bright and happy and I tend to make pieces around that feeling etc. It varies from day to day.


Where do you see your business heading in the future?

I really can't predict where it will go in the future. Right now I'm happy with it being a hobby and a creative outlet from my everyday life. I enjoy creating pieces and being able to offer them to people at an affordable price. Because this is a passion for me, I’m not sure that I want it to be a “full time job". I love doing it so much, because it is pressure free for me.


What countries do you ship from?

Right now I ship free within the US and I ship to Canada for a small fee.


How can people find you online?

At www.ccaria.etsy.com and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/c_caria


Now what could one of you lucky readers win?  How about this gorgeous one of a kind necklace!


It's an 18 inch necklace made up of baby blue freshwater pearls wire wrapped on an antiqued brass chain.

Valued at $25.
Now show Cari some love and follow her on Twitter and stop by her STORE for some online shopping, did you catch she does FREE shipping, HELLO, I'm sold!

Thank you Cari for being one of our Blogmania Sponsors.

Happy Thursday Ya'll
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code