Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Is Your Monkey The Next TMB Model?

Most of you know that I have an online store/boutique called Texas Monkey Boutique.  This is my little crafting outlet.  I started it because I wanted to deck my own little monkey out in the cutest accessories but I didn't want to pay high end boutique prices.  And I know others felt the same way so my goal is to always bring boutique quality products to you at consignment store prices. 


Since I've started I'm always adding new products, you have to in this market in order to keep up with the competition.  But I don't always have an age appropirate model to showcase my items.  And frankly taking a picture of it out in the grass or against a wall just doesn't do it justice in my opinion. 
So that's why I've decided to have TMB's first ever Spring/Summer Model Search. 
And I want to invite you to enter your little monkey.  I'm having it over at my facebook page and below are all the details.  You will need to become a fan in order to enter but I'm really excited about it!


Our first ever model search is on! (You can also find the details HERE)


Texas Monkey Boutique has some great things planned for late Spring and Summer and I am looking for some fresh faces to model my products!  And I want you to enter your monkey! 

Send 3 recent, clear quality photos (no phone pics please) of your model to texasmonkeyboutique@gmail.com and I will choose one photo per submission to enter in the contest. Or simply send the one you want me to use. Please include the name and age of your little monkey.

I will post all contest entries in a contest album for each age group where you may vote for your favorite submission. Each "like" a picture receives counts as one vote. You must "like" Texas Monkey Boutique before you can like your favorite photo. The photo with the most" likes" wins! Comments are welcome but will not count towards the vote. So you'll want to send all of your family and friends to vote.


The winners of each age group will receive a selection of Texas Monkey Boutique products and will be featured on my website and facebook pate as an official TMB model!
Please note:  If you are the winner it will be expected that you take pictures of your monkey in their winning products and emailed to me to use on the site.  And as new items are introduced your winner will continue to receive the free products. 



Entries will be accepted through 3/4, contest will start 3/5 and run through 3/19. Winners announced 3/20!



One winner in each age group determined by the number of likes

  • 0-12 months
  • 1-2 years
  • 3-5 years
  • 5-8
  • 8-Tween
  • teen
  • Adult
Get your cameras out and start clicking!

Will need at least 3 entries per age group, if for some reason there are not 3 entries, that age group will be grouped together with the closest age.
So head over to my Facebook Page and hit like and then send in those adorable pics!  Good Luck.

Please email me with any questions.
Happy Tuesday Ya'll.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code