Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Did you know that over at BreeBee she has a mom made link up where you as a shopper can get some great deals and support some moms who make things for you?  I'm one of those shops and I'm offering free shipping to Bree's readers, just by putting in BreeBees in checkout you receive free shipping on any purchase.  I hate paying for shipping when I order something, it makes ordering something special and unique frustrating when my cart total goes up by $5, $7, $10 or more just for shipping.  So because I hate it I know you probably don't love it and want to make shopping for you a little more fun this holiday season.

I'm in the process of adding Holiday items to my TMB Store,  I do mostly custom orders and don't keep a lot of stock so I don't have nearly as much on the site as I've made and have but I do keep my Facebook updated as it's a lot easier so you can check out pics there but wanted to show you my little Turkey set.



I think he's just the cutest little turkey.  This set comes as a 3 in 1 set.  You have the brown bow which can be worn by itself, the turkey which can be worn by itself, or put them together for a bow/turkey combo.



I also do a smaller version for pig tail set.


Isn't it fun paired with my Fall Colors Tutu?  Oh what I wouldn't give to be a little girl to prance and dance around in this.



So take advantage of the free shipping from BreeBee and enjoy shopping a little more this year!

Thanks for looking, here's a sneak peak at some Holiday stuff I've been working on.


Peppermint Candy Tutu





Lollipop Clippies






Christmas Tree Clippie with Bling




Happy Tuesday Ya'll, don't forget to enter the Staker Sensations Vinyl Word Art Giveaway
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code