Monday, September 20, 2010

All About You Monday - Ribbon and ToothSoap Winner

All About You Monday, Show Share and Tell with Texas Monkey!



Texas Monkey





Last week was some pretty great link ups and I wanted to feature a few of them. 
How adorable is this Subway Tile Art from Life Love Green?  She even shows you a step by step on how to make your own.  Put this down on my to do list!


Oh MY!  Can you say Yes Please!  These are Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cookies from Hi Sugarplum!  I don't have an ice cream maker but these babies are making me want to run out and get one!  Hmm maybe we'll do a giveaway for one soon?! :)  



And speaking of sweets, with Halloween right around the corner you'll need a countdown system and why not make it full of candy!  That's what Oopsey Daisy did for hers and she even included a free down load printable for you to do your own.  She rocks!

Be sure to grab a I've Been Featured Button! 

I also wanted to announce the winner for the ToothSoap giveaway.  Congrats to 3 Giggly Monsters!  Email me your info.  If winner doesn't respond in 48 hours, I will choose another one!

So are you ready for All About You Monday Link Up?

  • Link up a post that has to do with Ribbon. Pictures of what you are working on, Projects you want to complete, favorite ribbon accessory, why you like working with ribbon, etc.

  • OR Link up a craft post that you've done or been working on

  • Grab the All About You Button

  • Enjoy learning more about fellow bloggers by commenting on their posts.

  • If you decide to follow me be sure to let me know so that I can follow you back!
This past weekend I hosted a baby shower for my beautiful cousin and momma to be.  One of the gifts I did for her was the diaper cake.  Her nursery is done in safari sports animals so I did the shower in Safari Jungle Animal Theme with the phrase "Wild About Caleb."  I love animal print ribbon and was able to use it on the diaper cake.  I also used it on the centerpieces. 

Safari Jungle Animal Themed Diaper Cake

Safari Jungle Animal Themed Centerpiece

Me and the beautiful momma to be (and baby Caleb in there too!)
I will be doing a full post in a few days on all the shower details but these will tease you until then!
Come back next Monday where the All About You Theme is all about Halloween Costumes!


Now link up ladies and have fun getting to know all about each other. Don't forget to come back next Monday and link up your Halloween Costume posts, or any post that has to do with you or a project. Grab our button and spread the Word.

Happy Monday Y'all.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code