Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Blogmania Sponsor - Mel's Little Zoo

Can you believe how close we are to Blogmania Event?  What!? You don't know what Blogmania is?  Then you must go right now HERE don't worry I'll wait........ See, one of you will win an amazing "It's My Party" Prize Package nearing $200 worth of goodies. 

I'd like to welcome Mel's Little Zoo a stay at home of 3 monkey's and you know how I just love monkey's so you know I love this shop.  It has everything a mom needs to plan a birthday party or any party for that matter, from custom made invitations to dresses for the birthday girl.  So cute. 

Adding to the Blogmania list of goodies one lucky winner will receive is this awesome party package that Melissa has put together for us. 

  • Cupcake toppers (PDF File)
  • Baggie Tags (PDF File)
  • Thank You Tag (PDF File)
  • Party Favor Tags (PDF File)
This is a $15 value and we ordered the Ladybug Package for Monkey's 2nd Birthday Party.  I can't tell you how cute it is in person and Melissa worked with me getting exactly what I wanted.  And now one of you will benefit from this awesome shop.

Don't have girls or don't want Ladybug?  That's ok she will swap it out for any design in her shop oh and yes she's going to customize it for your own little monkey with name and info! 

Can't wait til September to have a party then go HERE to her shop or follow her HERE on Twitter.

Happy Tuesday Ya'll.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code