Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yay You Did It - Round 2


I showed you last week on Yay You Did It some of my awesome readers who not only attempted the Decorated Cakes With No Stress, but blew it out of the water, well I continue to get emails and pictures and links and am so amazed by all of them.  I have a few more coming up in the next few weeks but had to show you this one today. 
Wendy over at Silly Steeneck's made not one, not two, but three of these babies.  She was making these for an auction and her kid's helped her decorate each one.  She even posted how much they sold for, I'm not going to spoil the surprise, but WOW, go check it out for yourself. 

Just look at these beauties, man I could eat cake for breakfast right about now. 




Don't they just scream goodness!  Have you made one yet?  I'd love to showcase it.  I'm thinking I need to make a few more to catch up to you awesome ladies. 

Happy Wednesday Ya'll.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code