Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Guest at UCreate and Dear So and So

First thing's first, I'm so honored and excited to be guest blogging over at Kari's awesome blog UCreate
U Create
I love her and her blog and I get so much inspiration and ideas there.  If you haven't visited, you must, you'll love it there.  I can't believe she said yes when I submitted my Candy Necklace Tutorial but I am so happy she did.  Go check it out PLEASSSSSEEEE!!  That's me begging. :)



And now my favorite time of the week.  Dear So and So.  I went ahead and did a link up since I had quite a few requests to do so.  We'll see how it goes for a few weeks and go from there.  Here we go.









Hope you enjoyed this week's Dear So and So, go link up and have fun with yours.  Also go link up with Post it Note Tuesday with Supah!



Happy Tuesday Ya'll. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code