Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dream Book Saturday

Well I'm still here at my weekend long show, very tired but having fun meeting new people and working on custom orders for some adorable monkeys.  Sales have been steady and I'm so thankful for that.  But really who cares right, let's see some eye candy please in this week's Dream Book. 
Oh and thank you for those who gave me gift ideas, I can't wait to show you what I came up with.  And if you haven't already go here to enter a fun and easy gift card giveaway I'm doing.

Does your landry room have a pesky sock monster like mine?  Then this Laundry Wanted Sign is perfect for your landry room.



I've really wanted to add House Numbers to my front porch but never really saw any that just seemed to be me, but these are so fun and different and something I could see going with our house's personality.  What? your house doesn't have a personality?  Oh I bet it does, just ask it. :)


Need some candles for a candleabra but don't want the candles to melt, then these Faux Candles are just perfect for your project.


If you're like me then you have a house and garage full of ugly lamp shades that could use some TLC!  Well have no fear your lamp shade can go from ugly to OMG that's tooooooo cute like this Lamp shade Revamp Tutorial.  AAWWW eye candy for sure.


Well that's my Dream Book for today, a list of ideas I'd love to accomplish someday just not today. 
Happy Saturday Ya'll.
post signature
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code